I'll attend! 1
Ethno Jazz Festival 2011
The traditional International "Ethno Jazz Festival 2011" will take place in Chisinau on 22-25 september.
- FuturEthno (Poland):
- Roman Bardun - piano
- Mr.Krime - dj
- Filip Szymaniak - violin
- Lukasz Owczynnikow - bass
- Dominik Jaske - drums
- MoZuluart (Zimbabwe/Austria):
- Roland Guggenbichler – piano
- Dumisani Ramadu Moyo – vocals, percussion
- Blessings Zibusiso Nqo Nkomo – vocals
- Vusa Mkhaya Ndlovu – vocals
- Frank Marocco / Daniele Di Bonaventura (USA, Italy):
- Daniele di Bonaventura is a composer-arranger and a pianist-bandoneonist. His music ranges from classical to contemporary music, from jazz to tango, from ethnic to world music, and he has also been involved in the worlds of theatre, cinema and dance.
- In the world of accordion performance, Frank Marocco is a giant. Not only for his mastery of the instrument itself, but for his highly developed musicality. In any style, on the concert stage or in the recording studio, his playing is technically brilliant and musically superb.
- Jerez Texas (Spain, France):
Take three strong musical heads – Ricardo Esteve with the flamenca guitar, Matthieu Saglio with the cello, and Jesús Gimeno with the drums, let them meet in 2002 in Valencia, on the east coast of Spain, and you get Jerez-Texas, a mix of flamenco, classical music and jazz.
- Nik Bartsch's RONIN (Switzerland):
- Nik Bartsch – piano
- Sha – clarinet, Alto Saxophone
- Olier Baldi trio (Israel):
- Baldi Olier - guitar
- Barak Olier - guitar
- Yogev Haruvi - cajon
- Magnus Lindgren Batucada Quartet (Sweden):
- Magnus Lindgren - tenor saxophone, flute, clarinet
- Robert Ikiz – percussion
- Magnum Coltrane Price - bass, vocals
- Erik Soderlind - guitar
- MOLDOVA CALLS PROJECT (Netherlands, Germany, Moldova, USA):
- Mark Alban Lotz - bansuri - Piccolo, C-, alto-, bass-, double bass flute, Indian flute
- Paul Pallesen - guitar, banjo, bouzouki
- Anatol Stefanet - viola
- Dorel Burlacu – keyboards
- Alexandru Arcus - kaval, flute, saxophone
- Gary Tverdohleb - percussion, drums, xylophone
- Gheorghe Postoronca - bass
- Jodi Gilbert - vocals
- 50 and 75 Lei – Balcony.
- 250 and 300 Lei – Stalls.
- Tickets will be on sale from 12 September at Mihai Eminescu theatre.