Ethno Festival Gustar 2012 invites the citizens of Moldova and foreign tourists to a multicultural dialogue. Gustar will take place during the national holidays in the month of august.
- Handicraft workshops;
- National cuisine;
- Visits to Orheiul Vechi museum;
- Visiting the archaeological sites;
Programme – 25 August:
- 09:00 – Festival area opening.
- 11:00 – Soundcheck.
- 16:00 – Official Opening of the Festival.
- 16:10 – Concert:
- "Plaiesii" Ensemble
- Vocal Ensemble "Vatra" (Romania)
- Enigma Romilor
- Fiodor Band
- Valy Boghean
- Trupa Om (Romania)
- Maria Pomianowska (Poland)
- Toques de Caramulo (Portugalia)
- Marcel Stefanet Project and Geta Burlacu
- 22:30 – Closing the First Day of the Festival.
Programme – 26 August:
- 11:00 – Soundcheck
- 14:00 – Concert:
- Folk Ensemble
- "Metafora" Ensemble
- Stefan Negura (pan flute)
- Valentin Uzun & THARMIS band
- Sandu Sura
- Bojan Ristic Brass Band (Serbia)
- Domo Emigrantes (Italia)
- 20:00 – Festival Closing.
Date: 25-26 august 2012.
Location: The cultural-natural reserve Orheiul Vechi (see the panoramic view)
- There will be buses from Chisinau to the festival and back.
- The cost of one round trip ticket is 60 Lei.
- The buses will depart from Chisinau at 12:00 on 25th August, and at 11:00 on 26th August, from "Turist" hotel. They will depart back to Chisinau on 25th August at 23:00 and on 26th August at 20:30.
- Ticket for One Day - 50 Lei
- Ticket for Both Days - 80 Lei
- One round trip bus ticket - 60 Lei
- Note: Delivery is free for orders of 4 and more tickets. Delivery of orders of less than 4 tickets costs 10 lei.
Read a review about Gustar 2011: